Jessica Jones Accounting Services, LLC
• Non-Profits & Public Service
• Oilfield Services
• Rental Property Management
• Construction Management
• A/C & Heating Companies
• Hospitality & Food Services
• Automotive Dealers
• Political Official Candidates
• Payroll Processing and Reporting
• Grant Reporting & Management
• Financial Statement Preparation
• Bookkeeping Services
• Accounts Payable & Receivable
• Cash Flow Mitigation & Planning
• Management Advisory Services
• Human Resources Advisory Services
• Campaign Finance Reporting
My personal expertise is centered around providing a wide range of back office services. I can assist with matters involving finances, your employees, or both. Prior to venturing out on my own in 2017, I spent the three years working in public accounting, and learned invaluable skills needed to operate multi-million-dollar organizations down to sole proprietorships.
My time working for a disaster recovery nonprofit provided me with a deep working knowledge of nonprofit and fund accounting, and my later experience in public accounting expanded my skill-set to an immense catalog of industry knowledge. I thrive in an environment of constant growth. I enjoy improving a process and then managing my well-oiled machine. While I enjoy the variety of projects I encountered in public accounting, I prefer the hands on management I’m able to do by working on my own clients.
I firmly believe that my clients success is my success. Therefore, while focusing on delivering the number-crunching, financial, compliance, and service that you expect, I strive to deliver value – and those “light bulb” ideas to promote constant improvement, and I will always strive to unlock value through critical thinking, innovative solutions, hard work, and know-how.