If there’s one thing the last year has shown us, it’s that responding to change quickly and productively is essential to keeping our businesses going and growing. It is easier said than done, and not everyone’s business is the same. But, we can all take insights and inspiration from other people’s stories of successfully doing just that. Today’s guest has a unique story about being thrust into a leadership position in the natural resource industry after a devastating personal loss.
In this episode of the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Host Mary Foley speaks with a long-time member of the P.O.W.E.R program, Tania Zachari. Tania started her career as an archaeologist but after her father’s unexpected death, she began her career as CEO of Techniques International
headquartered in New Orleans. As a leader, flexibility and mindful listening are distinct contributions Tania has brought to her organization.
Listen and Learn:
Tania Zachari on LinkedIn
- Actively listening to business associates to fortify a brand
- How personal loss can affect a family business
- Managing disruption with innovation
- Running a woman--minority-owned business
- Inventive ways to share knowledge within an organization
- Lessons in managing change
- The 1% Kaizen philosophy
- How to approach cultures different from your own