As a busy business woman, the holidays can feel like one big stressor followed by starting the New Year riddled with the guilt of weight gain. Make this holiday different! How can you proactively reduce holiday stress? What are practical ways you can avoid weight gain during the holidays and beyond? Are you ready to find out?
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks about reducing stress and taking care of ourselves during the holidays and into the New Year with Kelly Lutman, Certified Health Coach, founder of Pursue Wellness, and author of “Diet to Edit: Discover Freedom in a New Approach to Food.” Whether it’s losing weight, managing a disease, or anywhere in between, Kelly works with busy professionals to find the root cause and begin to correct these oh so common challenges.
Listen and learn:
- Why your childhood memories may add unexpected holiday stress
- What happens to your body (and brain!) when you have too much stress
- One of the biggest holiday stressors that’s hidden in every party invitation
- 5 simple ways you can proactively reduce holiday stress
- The “diet to edit” approach to avoiding weight gain during the holidays and beyond