In 2006, local hospitality leaders created the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation to make a positive impact in the communities they serve. As a certified charity, the business model of the foundation is hosting and sponsoring special events for fundraising revenue. Their mission is dedicated to supporting Louisiana’s hospitality workers by providing education and crisis grants to hospitality workers.
To support women in Louisiana’s hospitality industry, Fidelity Bank is sponsoring the P.O.W.E.R Palates month-long fundraiser to aid the Louisiana Hospitality Foundation. Proceeds from menu items at local restaurants will directly benefit the foundation and their mission.
Listen and Learn:
- How to use special events to support your mission and achieve your goals
- Best practices for event planning
- How special events can create and promote community relationships
- Why special events are more effective than postal campaigns
- How a special event evokes loyalty that an email campaign couldn’t foster
- How to evaluate time and resources for optimum return on investment
- Why your goals are the starting point for determining the scale of an event
- When to turn to a special event specialist to attain the desired outcome
- The impact volunteering can have on an awareness campaign
- The importance of knowing the community you are serving
- Why it's important to test all technology before the event begins
- How networking with experienced event organizers helps you avoid common pitfalls