In this episode, Host, Mary Foley speaks with Jack Larkin for a comprehensive dive into merchant services. Jack Larkin is a Relationship Manager with BancCard, a partner of Fidelity Bank who provides merchant services to all Fidelity’s customers. it's a big credit card processing world out there and Jack aims to make it less confusing. If your business needs or wants to take credit or debit card payments from customers, you will find this episode invaluable.
During this enlightening conversation, Jack shares the level of service you should expect from your merchant service processor, the risks associated with accepting different types of payments, and trends in transaction processing for large and small businesses.
Listen and Learn:
Learn more about BancCard here!
- How to simplify card transactions for the holiday season
- How to become a savvy user of credit card merchant services
- Why businesses are using merchant services
- What types of businesses use merchant services
- How credit and debit card processes differ from provider to provider
- What to look for in a merchant services provider
- How to figure out the effective rate of credit card processing for your business
- Hot trends in credit and debit card processing and online transactions
- The risks associated with credit and debit card transactions and processing
- The importance of trust in service provider relationships
Call Jack at 504.782.0948