Are you looking to make something new happen in your current business or maybe a new one? Does fear creep in when you consider what it would take to turn something you are passionate about into a successful business? The inspirational podcast you are about to listen to will change the way you think about following your dreams and investing in yourself and your business.
In this episode of the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Host Mary Foley speaks with the Owner of Workflow
and NOLA Party Boutique
, Danielle Detiege. Danielle shares her journey of creating a six-figure business from what was only a hobby a few years back. She details the investments she made toward her mindset and in her business and education. When the pandemic hit, Danielle seized the opportunity to pivot when realized she could help other women by allowing them time to focus on what they are passionate about while she created the processes to help their business survive and thrive.
<br><br>Listen and Learn:
- Take a side hustle to a six-figure, sustainable business
- The importance of leveling up business skills
- Clarifying business goals
- Creating a plan around your business goals
- Critical skills to help a business survive and thrive
- Advice for confronting fear when trying something new or pivoting a business