In this episode of the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Host Mary Foley speaks with the Owner of Workflow and NOLA Party Boutique, Danielle Detiege. Danielle shares her journey of creating a six-figure business from what was only a hobby a few years back. She details the investments she made toward her mindset and in her business and education. When the pandemic hit, Danielle seized the opportunity to pivot when realized she could help other women by allowing them time to focus on what they are passionate about while she created the processes to help their business survive and thrive.
Listen and Learn:
- Take a side hustle to a six-figure, sustainable business
- The importance of leveling up business skills
- Clarifying business goals
- Creating a plan around your business goals
- Critical skills to help a business survive and thrive
- Advice for confronting fear when trying something new or pivoting a business