Happy 2023! Are you dreaming and scheming about what you’d like to make happen this year? What about 5 years from now? Seems like a long time away, but it always goes so fast. I can hardly believe it, but in early 2018 Fidelity Bank launched POWER with a handful of members. Now, 5 years later, there are over 1700 members and what the program offers keeps growing. So, we’re kicking off 2023, celebrating what has been done and what is coming up next for the greater New Orleans and Baton Rouge region.
Since January 1, 2018, Chris Ferris has led as President and CEO of Fidelity Bank and NOLA Lending Group. Before he was appointed as Chief Executive Officer, Chris served as the Bank's Chief Retail and Small Business and Operations Officer. He’s known for re-designing the client experience by using a consultative approach to identify client needs with a focus on simple, easy, and fast banking services that provide real value.
Listen and Learn:
- How the P.O.W.E.R. program has impacted the NOLA community
- The consultative approach helps P.O.W.E.R. members achieve financial success
- How approaching the P.O.W.E.R. advisory board elicits more beneficial initiatives
- The impact of the 1700 P.O.W.E.R. program members have on the financial well-being of Fidelity Bank
- Chris explains what Fidelity’s mission of being ‘Here for Good’ means for the community
- Chris’ grandmother became an empowered business woman in the community
- Access to supportive, experienced mentors is a highlight of the P.O.W.E.R. program
- As Fidelity expands into new communities so does access to the P.O.W.E.R. program for the business women in those communities
- How member feedback helps grow the P.O.W.E.R. program
For the POWER program: FidelityBankPower.com
Podcast episode with Jolie Bernard: https://www.fidelitybankpower.com/podcast/episode-58-apply-for-grants-nonprofit-funding/