As communities all over the U.S. begin to reopen, it is time to get back to business. Adjusting to new conditions, seizing opportunities and strengthening connections is necessary for your business to survive and thrive. Being a dedicated resource for New Orleans’ entrepreneurial-minded women in times like this is one of the reasons why P.O.W.E.R. is more than a program - it’s a movement.
In this episode of the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Host Mary Foley, speaks again with an advocate of the P.O.W.E.R program and proponent of women-owned businesses in our community, Chris Ferris. Chris is the President and CEO of Fidelity Bank. In his time with Fidelity, he has proactively redesigned the client experience by delivering a consultative approach by identifying client’s needs with a focus on simple, easy, and fast banking services that provide value.
Listen in as Chris reflects on the impact and inspiration of his grandmother who addressed challenges with grace and dignity when they arose in her own business.
Listen and Learn:
- Why Fidelity Bank started the P.O.W.E.R. program
- How Fidelity creates support for P.O.W.E.R program members
- How Fidelity plans to assist women entrepreneurs as they rebuild their businesses
- How Fidelity uses its voice to help amplify women-owned businesses
- The importance of having a personal relationship with a bank
- How Fidelity continues to live up to its mission of longevity and community
- Upcoming events to celebrate diversity within the community
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley —
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.