How has your customer’s experience changed during this pandemic? Have you embraced digital alternatives to replace direct connections? How have you measured your customer’s reactions to the changes you implemented? Are you making the right impression, addressing your client’s issue, and giving them an incentive to do business with you again? Let’s explore the creative ways to create an ideal human experience in a digital world.
In this episode of the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Host Mary Foley speaks with the Chief Operations and Client Experience Officer of Fidelity Bank, Charles LeFevre. Charles is a vision-driven change agent with a career-long record of operations, regulatory compliance, and client relationship management success. Outside of his working hours, he spends time with his family of six. And, he volunteers his expertise for the United Way of Southeast Louisiana Community and Impact Committee
, where he champions the needs of those in poverty who are struggling to make ends meet.
Listen and Learn:
- The difference between customer service and support and customer experience
- How the pandemic has impacted the way a business delivers its products and services
- Adjustments Fidelity has made to accommodate a client’s expectations
- The importance of asking for customer feedback
- Creative ways to create a human experience in a digital world
- Tips for assessing the client experience you created and measuring its effectiveness