You may have started your business using credit cards, But to grow it to the next level may take more funding without high interest rates. It's time to take the mystery and fear out of getting a loan and other forms of lending to grow your business.
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Casey Fletcher, commercial lender with Fidelity Bank. Casey comes to Fidelity with not only lending experience, but also experience working with different types of companies. She knows firsthand that not all businesses are alike, and not all needs are alike, when it comes to growing and building your business.
Listen and learn;
- The most common reasons business owners and entrepreneurs need a loan
- What's the difference between a business loan and a line of credit
- How to know when to stop using credit cards and start considering a loan or line of credit
- Why you should be wary of "easy" loan offers in the mail or online
- The two big mistakes small business owners make before they look to get a loan
- What steps to expect in the commercial loan process
- How long it typically takes to get a loan and why it's never too early to talk with your banker
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley —
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.