Join other P.O.W.E.R. members at this Intro to Pilates Session: Pilates is a form of low impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility. Pilates moves
Join other P.O.W.E.R. members at this Intro to Pilates Session:
Pilates is a form of low impact exercise that aims to strengthen muscles while improving postural alignment and flexibility. Pilates moves tend to target the core, although the exercises work other parts of the body as well. For this class you will work on the mat with the stylings by Kimberly Lobert, who has been a Pilates instructor for 18 years.
The health benefits of Pilates include: Increased flexibility, increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of the abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks, balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body, improved concentration, increased body awareness, stress management and relaxation.
Pilates caters to everyone – is a great type of exercise for all to incorporate into their daily exercise regime.3rd inside Downtown Fitness Center
Address: 333 Canal Street
# of Students: 10 Minumum – 25 Maximum
Parking & Directions
– Parking Garage (in back of building not in flat parking lot next to it) for discounted parking.
– $3 for 3 hours.
– Park your car (take picture of license plate number)
– Take elevator to 3rd floor
– Proceed to Downtown Fitness Center
– Buy your parking validation at Downtown Fitness front desk immediately upon arrival.
– Tell them they are there for Pilates Class
– They will direct you to the Pilates Room
There is a changing room, locker & shower if needed inside the gym.
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Perfect Pole Fitness
333 Canal Street