What expenses are tax deductible for small business? What receipts do you need to keep? What are the deductions most overlooked or misunderstood by business owners and entrepreneurs?
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Toni McCord, owner of Shirley Toni McCord CPA, a full service public accounting firm that offers all the expertise of a national accounting firm with local, personal service in the greater New Orleans region. From her experience of serving hundreds of clients, she is the perfect person to learn how to maximize tax deductions for your business.
Listen and learn:
- Common deductions that most small business owners overlook or misunderstood
- One of the biggest business expenses that many new business owners miss
- The 5 pieces of information the IRS wants to know for business meal expenses
- The simple way to write-off your home office space
- The best way to keep track of all your business expenses and deductions
- When it's legal for business and personal expenses to be in the same bank accounts - and when it's not
- How an accountant can help you grow and run a better business