- Exactly what is market research – and what it’s not!
- Big decisions that small business owners need to make where market research is critical
- The risk of not using market research to make key decisions for your small business
- One of the easiest market research methods you can use starting today
- The most common mistakes small business owners and entrepreneurs make regarding market research
Naomi Narcisse on Using Market Research to Make Big Decisions for Your Small Business
Market research is for big business, right? If not, how can you use market research to make big decisions for your small business? And what is the real risk if you do not use market research for business decisions? The answers may surprise you!
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Naomi Narcisse, founder of Narcisse Market Research Solutions. Her mission is to provide quality quantitative and qualitative data that enable small business, non-profit and public organizations to make smart decisions - and save themselves from costly mistakes. Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.