- The most common reasons business owners and entrepreneurs need to lease space
- Why you shouldn’t call the numbers of posted “For Lease” signs on office buildings or retail space and what to do instead
- How a Commercial Real Estate agent can save you thousands not cost you a dime
- What to look for when choosing a Commercial Real Estate agent
- What you absolutely need to know to make the best leasing decision for your business
- The most common mistakes business owners and entrepreneurs make when leasing space
Melanie Graves on the Smart Way to Find and Lease Space for Your Business
Remember when you looked for your first apartment? And then a bigger one? And eventually you purchased your own home? Each time it was exciting and a bit unnerving, right? Imagine needing a new or different space for your business. It's also exciting, but far more complex. Today's guest shares the smart - and not so smart - ways to find the best space and the best leasing terms to grow your business.
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks Melanie Graves, Commercial Realtor with RE Max Alliance. Every day she helps business owners find the right space in the right location for the right terms to lease or purchase space for their business goals. Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.