Using social media to make new connections and grow your small business can be so confusing and overwhelming! What if you could learn the best ways to use social media to grow your small business from someone who is actually making it work? Now you can!
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Julie Couret, founder of 7602 Coach, where she coaches and trains leaders. Julie uses social media in smart and savvy ways to connect with individuals and organizations who can benefit from her expertise. And it's working! Hear her social media strategies so you can use them too.
Listen and learn:
- What's the key to "showing up" on any social media platform?
- What are the key differences between YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so you can know which ones are the best for you?
- Why is LinkedIn Julie's new favorite platform?
- Why Julie says YouTube is for education and Twitter is a cocktail party!
- How important is it to be professional and polished on social media?
- How can you integrate your website with your social media activity?
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley —
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.