Chris is no stranger to Fidelity. He joined Fidelity October 2014 and last served as Chief of Retail and Small Business Banking and Chief Operations Officer. He’s been instrumental in developing Fidelity’s mission and core values and has a passion to do what is right for our clients, associates and the New Orleans community.
Prior to that he oversaw the BB&T retail and small business banking units for the State of Maryland and has 18 years of bank management and leadership experience.
Listen and learn:
- How Fidelity Bank has reinvented the client experience to a whole new level
- How Fidelity lends a hand when your business challenge is not one they directly solve
- Why a true banking partner is critical to your business now more than ever
- How every small business owner can use Fidelity’s approach to enhance their own business
- Common mistakes people often make when choosing a bank for your business
- How Fidelity is “Here for Good” in the New Orleans community