- The one practical habit kids can do to shrink their absence from school by 40%
- How to teach your kids to cough during the fall and winter “sick season” to reduce the spread of germs
- What you can do in your home to decrease the impact of spring allergies
- The proper way to use sunscreen for your kids
- How to avoid broken bones and more while enjoying summer fun
- Practical ways for busy moms to stay physically, emotionally and mentally happy all year round
Dr. Angelle Cresswell Gives Tips on How to Keep Kids Healthy in Every Season
Every mom wants their kids to be healthy, but when you’re also a busy woman entrepreneur or small business owner it’s even more essential. What are some practical ways to keep your kids healthy spring, summer, fall and winter? How can moms stay healthy and happy themselves?
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Dr. Angelle Cresswell, founder of Algiers Pediatrics. Dr. Cresswell is a proud native of New Orleans who attended Xavier University for her undergraduate studies and then went to the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Long Island, New York for medical school. In addition to be a doctor, Angelle is a wife and mother of three young, busy children. Listen and learn:Read More...
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley — Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.