As a U.S. small business owner did you know that the federal government offers loan programs to help you grow your business – that often have advantages over other lending options? So often overlooked or misunderstood. Not today!
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Donald Peltier, Vice President in charge of SBA Lending at Fidelity Bank. Donald originates and manages new and existing loans for clients through the Small Business Administration.
Listen and learn:
- The most common reasons small business owners need a loan
- The difference between a Small Business Administration government loan and other bank loans
- Which SBA loans are the most common and why
- What it takes to qualify for a SBA loan
- The 5 C’s of credit evaluation
- How long it typically takes to get approved
- What you can do if your loan doesn’t get approved
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley —
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.