We all love a good story, right? But, can storytelling increase your business performance? What must be part of a good story that has power to increase your business impact?
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Monica Pierre, an Emmy Award winning journalist, television and radio talk show host, author and speaker who teaches digital storytelling to the next generation of broadcasters at Xavier University.
Listen and learn:
- How storytelling can help you grow your business
- Why storytelling has gained popularity in business communications and marketing
- The elements of story with impact and how to get started crafting your own
- The biggest mistakes to avoid when creating your own stories
- One of the most powerful stories Monica have ever told
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley —
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.