How do working moms find balance? Is work-life balance even possible? What does a new mom need to do to successfully return to work after maternity leave? Though one size does not fit all, Amy Landry believes working moms can achieve balance with the right strategy and support.
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Amy Landry, founder of Juno Work Balance, a non-profit organization designed to support working parents in the New Orleans area with coaching programs and training for moms returning to work after having a child. She shares her tools for all working moms to find true balance - for themselves, their employers, and their business.
Listen and learn:
- Why motherhood doesn't curve ambition, but increases it
- The practical B-A-L-A-N-C-E strategy to real work-life balance
- How first time mothers can reduce back to work shock
- The power of choosing supportive connections
- How to replace unrealistic expectations with more sane and satisfying ones
- How to say no and stop guilt in its tracks
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley —
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.