Are you passionate about your business, but find it challenging to figure out the right marketing strategy that really makes you and your business shine? Do you feel overwhelmed figuring out how to attract new clients while running your business? You’re not alone. Most small business owner’s expertise is the product or service they provide, not marketing. Time to be empowered with some marketing savvy!
In this episode, host Mary Foley talks with Emily Purvis, CEO, Owner and Director of Marketing Strategy at Empower Marketing. Emily and her team specialize in Light Bulb Moments for their small business owners and entrepreneurs to help them establish their brand, engage their ideal customers, and convert ideal prospects into delighted buyers.
Listen and learn:
- The top three marketing strategies for early stage small business owners and entrepreneurs
- A common misconception about social media that often trips up small business owners and what to do instead
- How to determine if a new social media marketing trend is right for you
- An under-utilized opportunity to immediately connect with potential buyers that’s simple, easy, and super affordable
- How to manage overwhelm and make time for marketing when your plate is full running your business
MEET OUR P.O.W.E.R. PLUG HOST...
Mary Foley —
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women entrepreneurs with the clarity, confidence, and tools to attract, engage, and win more clients. In addition to hosting the P.O.W.E.R. Plug podcast, Mary is the author of three books, energizing keynote speaker, business mentor and lover of red capes. For more, go to maryfoley.com.
The information contained in this P.O.W.E.R. Plug Podcast expresses the opinion of the author and does not constitute advice from or the opinion of Fidelity Bank.